It happened in a land far, far away. You’ve probably heard it before. But you HAVE to read this. This is different. It’s MY version.
|My Army. Was.|
(This is actually the story of My pathetic army on the Chessboard. I was White. The other guy was Black. And that’s pretty much there is to know about this game)
However brainy or smart it seems, let me repeat. NO addiction is good.
I really don’t want to go into the details of the game. But I knew my poor army was fighting a losing battle. It wasn’t my fault. Two of my soldiers, holding hands on the bright, gay, spring day (No pun intended), went ‘Tra-la-la’ ing onto the monochrome battlefield. In seconds, they were butchered. We got back only their helmets.
|This is MEEEE. Or at least, that's what it looked like.|
The odds really were a Million to 300!
1. Chess is a game for 2 people. ONLY
2. Don’t be White. Don’t fall in love. Don’t be nice. Be a heartless, cunning, ruthless Black Beauty
3. Don’t show-off. Not until it’s time. Actually, not at all (My skills include sliding camels, music-sensitive elephants and jumping knights. No use in this game)
4. Dad is right, but only partly. An Opinion is like an A**hole. Everybody has one. Most chess players have two, sometimes more (Opinions, I mean)
5. Don’t trust these online matchmaking sites, even if they operate through a chess portal. You see what they me?! I was a Beginner, Amatuer, Rookie, Foolish, Inexperienced,
In short, this was the Moral Story of a King and Queen. JACKED!!!
PS: I'm actually much better that Chess than I've shown here. I also know Castling. Did I fool you into thinking I'm a Bad player?! Hahahahahahaha! Gotcha!