Friday, September 3, 2010

Interview with WeBlog



Avinash Agarwal or Avi has been in love with words ever since he first met them. Books were his first friends and they took him to worlds unseen, unheard and undreamt of. 


His first story - about a lion, monkey and a fox when he was just three! He found it too silly and laughable to continue writing, let alone show it to people. And he was too shy to tell people that he was a writer, until his first job two months ago; as a writer! 


He works as a writer for an Events and Brand Management agency by day, and write for himself late into the night, and he has been really about how things shaped up for him.

Quoting him here “I think introductions are supposed to talk about when and where I was born, what I did and what I didn’t ‘did’! But I don’t think any of that really matters. The only thing that matters is right here, right now. Like so many other writers, I write. That’s all about me.”
_________________________________________________________________

For the complete interview, please visit WeBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment